You are not logged in.

Friday, March 29th 2013, 11:09am

X-Core - Run times in seconds

Is it possible set run times on X-Core Hunter in seconds (e.g. 30seconds)?
If not is it possible to set run time on one minute and than shorten it by using option seasonal adjustment set on 50%? Should this result by run time of 30 seconds long?

Thanks!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, March 29th 2013, 11:20am

Since there exists no display for seconds, I expect the answer is no. I have never tried it, since most of the global adjusting I do is summertime increases.

What application requires 30 seconds of watering and no more?

Friday, March 29th 2013, 12:00pm

For seedlings in winter. I need only 15-20sec. of fog few times in day just for more air moisture.
Please can you try on your model if is not problem. That is important to me.

Thanks!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 9:05am

You would probably do better to add a special electric component to a standard controller output. That component is known as an "interval timer" - what an interval timer does is activate when voltage is applied to it, whereupon it activates a switch for a length of time you can adjust.

I didn't see any economical interval timers in a quick look at eBay auctions, where a lot of surplus electronic items can be found. However, I did find some time-delay modules. For instance, a 30-second delay would combine with a one-minute run time to give you a 30 second run time.

How you could apply these devices will depend on your comfort level with electronic circuits.

irrigirl

Unregistered

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:09pm

Programming

Some timers have a season adjust feature... Usually set at 100% for normal programming.

You can program your run time for a minute and set your season adjust for 50%, that would give you 30 seconds.

Or you can get a timer with this feature.

irrigirl

Unregistered

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:11pm

Programming

Wow, disregard my last post I must be drunk.
Yes you can set your season adjust for 50% and get 30 seconds!!

txlawn

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:55am

BlueSpray controller can do seconds.

Rate this thread