You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bkbindustries

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 4:56pm

Zone has no water pressure

My sprinkler system is set up with 2 zones, one of the zones the pressure is perfect but the other zone has no pressure. The sprinkler heads barely pop up half way if that. I replaced the valves today and still no pressure. I cant find a visable leak any where either. The zones have the same number of sprinklers on it.

Any ideas to what couldbe the issue?

seansy59

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 5:42pm

It could be a leak underground that isn't really showing (broken joint/pipe). Run the system a bit (idea optional if for water bill) and look for muddy, soggy, or "water bubbled" areas.

Also make sure none of the heads are broken underneath/around them.

Is the system poly or pvc? If it is poly you may have a kink from a tree root, recent digging, or driving over an area.
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

bkbindustries

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 6:05pm

It is PVC. Thank you, I will use a metal rod to poke into the ground following where the pipes run and see if I find any soft spots and go from there.

Thanks again.. I will let you know if it worked or didnt

Bkbindustries

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 11:58pm

The zone was set up incorrectly, it started from the valves and basically went around in a circle instead of it going up the middle and branching off.

Rate this thread