You are not logged in.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Saturday, March 13th 2004, 6:47am

Please take advise from some of the pro's here in this group- Forget the nonsense that Lowes people tell you. Probably 90% of contractors use flex tubing ( funnypipe) Blazing Saddles now have the built in barb fitting for the funnypipe. Easy to adjust heights when ground level shifts.

mugentuner

Advanced Member

Saturday, March 13th 2004, 3:31pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aquamatic</i>
<br />Please take advise from some of the pro's here in this group- Forget the nonsense that Lowes people tell you. Probably 90% of contractors use flex tubing ( funnypipe) Blazing Saddles now have the built in barb fitting for the funnypipe. Easy to adjust heights when ground level shifts.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So, that funny pipe lasts pretty long then and is descent reliable? I'll have to try that next. I already had ordered 6" risers from sprinklerwarehouse. If advised, I'll definitely try that on my other zones in the future. Do i just buy the big roll of funny pipe and it comes with the necessary connection barbs or how does that work? Thumbs up (this board needs a thumbs up icon btw).

Rate this thread