You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LaserJock

Monday, April 5th 2004, 5:50pm

1 zone works 1 doesn't

Hi!
I just bought a house and was trying to get the sprinkler system to work. I can turn on the main valve and 1 set of sprinklers turn on. However I can't get the the other ones to work. I found 2 valves but they have no electrical connection to a control box. I tried to manually turn on the other valve but nothing happens. I can hear water moving around in the valve but there is NO water getting to the sprinklers. Is this a valve problem or a sprinkler problem? Thanks.
-LaserJock

LaserJock

Monday, April 12th 2004, 10:42am

I was able to get both valves working by taking them apart and cleaning them out. They had some dirt in them. I then swapped the parts from one to the other. Now everything works. I then found out that I had a break in the pipe (I think somebody drove over the sprinkler head). Oh well.

-LaserJock

Rate this thread