You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mugentuner

Advanced Member

Monday, May 10th 2004, 9:16am

Anyone know how to setup Irritrol 2600t valves?

I got them hooked up properly to my manifold, but i'm wondering how do i prepare them to work with my controller. The valves are already wired properly for the controller and now just wondering how which 'bleed' screw or flow control knob has to be set. I assume when a zone is activated, it causes the flow control to open releasing water - so does this have to be closed? What about my external 'bleed' screw? How is that set for controller activation? These valves came with no instructions whatsoever so I'm wondering what is the best way to set it up. Please let me know if possible ASAP. thanks again

bobw

Advanced Member

Tuesday, May 11th 2004, 4:48am

Just leave the bleed screw closed and the flow control knob (solenoid) closed as well. When the controller turns the valve on, the solenoid lifts a plunger inside the assembly to let the water flow. This is very straight forward for you to set up and these are very reliable valves, so you should have no problems for quite some time. Enjoy your system.

Rate this thread