You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

roadhazard6803

Sunday, May 23rd 2004, 8:12am

pump is pumping, pressure tank problem

[?]
thanks for the forums by the way. i have a 6 zone rain bird system. it runs off my well. my son turned the hose on when the pump was OFF. the pressure tank lost all of its pressure. i have since pumped it back up to factory 30 psi. my pump is pumping, i took the top cap off and it comes bumbling out. the inlet pressure gauge says 20 psi and doesnt move. the water does come out of the hose but only spits and bubbles. in short my pressure tank is not keeping enough pressure to rum my system. it usually ran at around 50 - 70 psi on the gauge. am i missing something or does the tank have a reset inside or is it shot? everyone i talk to doesn't even know what a pressure tank is, so hopefully someone can help me here.
man, its always hot in florida

Rate this thread