You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jimser

Starting Member

Thursday, May 27th 2004, 6:00am

Little or No Water Pressure

Up to five days ago, my (Well)irrigation system was working fine. Now, even when I turn the pump on manually, I get no water to little water pressure coming up on either of the 2 cycles I have set up for my system. The pump is working fine, the timer is set up properly. Even if I try to prime the pump there is no water coming up. I tried pushing water back into the line through the primer valve to the point where the water comes out of the sprinkler heads thinking this would unclog the Diaphram, and was able to prime the pump, but only managed to get spurts of water coming up and at one point the water flow was continuos. Should I try to clear line again? Maybe the water pressure I used from hose connected to house line does not have enough pressure to clear diaphram or obstruction free? Should I check the components in the Valve for obstruction? Anyones help would be appreciated. Thanks

maxima2k6

Monday, July 25th 2005, 9:44am

So I take it that you got the pump to prime?

Rate this thread