You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sprinkler Buddy

Monday, October 31st 2011, 9:22am

Hunter Sprinkler ????

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a lawn sprinkler head head called "Hunter Douglas Sprinklers"? If so, can you provide a link so I can see what they look like. TY

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, October 31st 2011, 11:24am

Hunter Douglas is another manufacturer, and has nothing to do with sprinklers.

Sprinkler Buddy

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:52pm

Hunter Douglas is another manufacturer, and has nothing to do with sprinklers.
TY, thought I was missing something. lol I had a return today and the reason was my Sprinkler Buddy would not fit her "Hunter Douglas Sprinklers". I'm thinking she didn't understand the installation instructions or rather choose not to read them. My Sprinkler Buddy fits all of Hunter heads except "Hunter Douglas Sprinklers". lol TY!

mrfixit

Monday, October 31st 2011, 11:14pm

Cut n Paste this in the address bar. It's a fire sprinkler.

http://seek.autodesk.com/product/latest/agg/autodeskbim/Hunter-Douglas-Contract/11959

Sprinkler Buddy

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 1:34pm

I had found that link when I searched as well, I just couldn't imagine her not realizing that the Sprinkler Buddy was for lawn irrigation sprinklers after looking at my site when she placed the order to begin with.

sprinklerbuddy.com isn't about anything except the Sprinkler Buddy for lawn sprinkler rotors and spray heads. Maybe she thought she had found a new use for it, I have had a few people get creative using the Sprinkler Buddy for other means. Thank you both for your response, figured if anyone knew of a new Hunter head it would be you guys.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 3:14pm

Murphy's Law at work

Rate this thread