You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martipe1

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 5:23pm

Water Season Adjustment

Rain Bird has a great watering run calculator, you just answer some questions and gives you a suggested watering schedule.
I am from Mexico City and Rain Bird does not support other countries, nevertheless I did research for a similar weather and I got my schedule, the only missing information is Monthly Seasonal Adjust Setting. Does anybody know how to calculate this adjustment?

Thanks

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 8:24am

Try http://www.hunterindustries.com/sites/default/files/Recommended_Seasonal_Adjust%20_By_Month.pdf.
It's for a different product but should work.

I can find other charts but they are area specific, generally done by a local university.

martipe1

Unregistered

Friday, June 1st 2012, 9:04am

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately no information about Mexico city

Friday, June 1st 2012, 10:53am

Couldn't find anything near your locale.
A number of universities offer local information but I'm not conversant in Spanish and can't check those in your area.
Sorry couldn't be more help.

martipe1

Unregistered

Friday, June 1st 2012, 1:06pm

I appreciate your help and interest. Thanks

Rate this thread