You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SprinklerMaps

Starting Member

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 10:13pm

Irrigation mapping software SprinklerMaps

Hi everyone, my name is Mike and i've been working as a Groundskeeper in California for the past 10 years. I got sick of dealing with paper irrigation maps that were outdated, inaccurate and inaccessible, so recently developed and launched a new software for irrigation mapping called SprinklerMaps. No other irrigation mapping software comes close, and i'd like for you to give it a try and provide your feedback. Check out www.sprinklermaps.com for more info, or email support@sprinklermaps.com to open a trial account.

If you deal with numerous large irrigation systems like I do, I know you'll find this handy. If you need an iPad, we can help you out with that too :) Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SprinklerMaps" (Apr 27th 2014, 10:19pm)