You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Maxamus1975

Starting Member

Monday, July 3rd 2006, 4:54am

Remote Control

Hey all first post.[8D]

I have a Hunter ICC (not sure which one) with a smart port installed. I’m looking to buy a cheap remote control for it. I was looking at the SRR-KIT remote control system. Will this work? If so, is installation easy? Thanks in advance for any help given.

Tony
Jackson NJ

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, July 3rd 2006, 5:39am

It will work with limitations. The remote connector cord between controller and receiver plug must be short, to eliminate interference problems. Any masonry or metal between transmitter and receiver will reduce the effective range.

Admin

Administrator

Monday, March 26th 2007, 7:35am

The SRR-Kit is a very good choice. Please see the following forum topic for details on how well it worked even in a basement application:
http://www.sprinklertalk.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1866
SprinklerTalk.com

Rate this thread