You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jrt

Starting Member

Monday, March 30th 2009, 2:03pm

programming hunter xc

I am trying to program a Hunter XC for watering twice a day. I would like it to water at 6am and 6pm for 15 min each time. I am not having luck doing this. The watering time is preset at 11 min and i cannot change this?? Also i only have one line for all my plants. Please help

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Monday, March 30th 2009, 2:22pm

According to Page 7 of the manual: http://www.hunterindustries.com/resources/PDFs/Owners_Manuals/Domestic/lit397enw.pdf

While setting the start Time, press the right arrow button ( > ) to add another start time (you can have up to 4 start times in a day).

To change the 11 minute run time, Page 8 indicates the knob should be turned to "RUN TIMES" and the + / - buttons increase/decrease the length of time the station will run.