You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sprinklerman91

Unregistered

Monday, July 13th 2009, 4:18pm

need help

we just got a golf course and it has toro pup up sprinklers thay are the 750 series turf sprinklers we have a lot of parts and sprinklers in the shop used ones the bodys look ok but i need help on getting the sprinklers heads apart if any one knows how to get the heads apart let me know the sprinklers are fine now but you never know when one goes bad if anyone has a link on fixing them let me know thanks Troy.

sprinklerman91

Unregistered

Monday, July 13th 2009, 4:19pm

RE: need help

we just got a golf course and it has toro pop up sprinklers thay are the 750 series turf sprinklers we have a lot of parts and sprinklers in the shop used ones the bodys look ok but i need help on getting the sprinklers heads apart if any one knows how to get the heads apart let me know the sprinklers are fine now but you never know when one goes bad if anyone has a link on fixing them let me know thanks Troy.

Rate this thread