You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

subopt

Friday, September 24th 2010, 5:16pm

Can't adjust the arc on my Hunter PGPs

I have the special key and followed the instructions (i.e. hold at right stop and turn key clockwise to increase arc). Nothing happens. I tried turning it CCW and again, nothing happens. I got the same result with all 5 of my PGPs. The instructions say when you hit the limit (either min or max arc) the sprinkler will sputter, but I didn't see this either. Although not what I needed, I was able to adjust the flow rate. Any ideas? Thanks

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 7:26am

Make sure you are using the correct cover slot - some folks have inserted the key in the lifting slot, and that gets you nowhere.

subopt

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 1:31pm

User error -- I was using the wrong end of the tool. Gotta use the plastic end. Next time I'll read the instructions. http://www.hunterindustries.com/support/installation_adjustment/rotors/pgpinstruct.html

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 1:16pm

Thats funny

You were really putting the tiny metal end in the big plastic opening???? LOL

www.irrigationsolutions.com

Rate this thread