You are not logged in.

janda.m

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 9:27am

opinions on design

here is my sketch (static pressure 5 bar and 16 GPM)...after couple of hints i decided to put in the front of my house which is 42ft wide and 36 long 4 pgj or pgp ultras in two zones (for the case of some ,,correction´´ of the irrigation system and putting more sprinklers if needed)...but now i need your opinions how to solve my section on the side and in the back of house...I want to put in the middle PS ultras ...i dont care if there is half meter no coverage cuz its not in the center...the back of the garden is relatively wet and shadow place and dont need so much watering as the rest...sorry for my english.. I am from east europe... :)
http://2i.sk/0811e3c91a

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 9:53am

You should work up a design with all rotors, covering everything, just for comparison.

janda.m

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 12:10pm

ok

but i want to know if it is wise and acceptable to put spray sprinklers in the middle in the line or to put them on the side which is not good option cuz the place ist wider than a max distance of sprinkler...it is 19,6 ft wide

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 1:50pm

If the side area is 20 feet wide, then you can work out an arrangement with heads on the outside edges of the space. Here, you don't have to have head-to-head spacing. Something closer to a triangular spacing will emerge, when you start with a 15-foot head in the back corner, and work from there.